Unforgettable moments in relaxing settings
The Keio Plaza Hotel Sapporo is a short five-minute walk from Sapporo Station, but is located in a verdant natural setting.
Our sophisticated services, underpinned by the natural bounties of Hokkaido, and our warm hospitality ensure a perfect welcome for guests.
- Rooms on the northern and southern sides of the hotel overlook those parts of the city.
- Buffet or Japanese set meal
- We offer two dining options: a morning buffet showcasing local dishes in Hokkaido, and a Japanese set meal featuring seasonal ingredients.
- Tourist Information
- Our concierges are on hand to assist you in planning your sightseeing in Sapporo.
- Pool & Gym
- Our well-appointed PENT SEPT facilities on the first basement floor include a pool, a gym and a sauna.
Guests staying on the Luxury and Premier Floors have access to the Club Lounge, where Hokkaido beverages and hotel-made sweets are served.
*Use of the lounge is not included in some accommodation plans.
Various items are available upon request to make for pleasant, comfortable stays for guests of all ages.
These include kids' amenities, items for the physically handicapped, and nursing care items.
We also offer Surprise Services, whereby we help you plan surprise anniversaries for wonderful memories.
Relieving the fatigue of travel in a comfortable room
We offer rooms of various types in five grades.
Choose the one that best suits your needs for business trips or pleasure travel with family or friends.
- STANDARD FLOORSoothing, relaxing spaces.
- SUPERIOR FLOORHigh-quality floors a cut above the rest.
- COMFORT FLOORGiving top priority to our guests’ comfort in their rooms.
- PREMIER FLOORA space with a Japanese sensibility, for the ultimate in relaxation.
- LUXURY FLOOROur luxury floor features fantastic views and unparalleled hospitality.
- SUPERIOR DOUBLEA space with simple functional beauty and Relaxing with 150-cm-wide bed.
- COMFORT LARGE TWINSuitable for short or long stays.
- PREMIER 4-BED ROOM4 bedrooms with living space.
We offer two breakfast options: a buffet of dishes featuring local delicacies in a sun-filled room; or a traditional Japanese meal at our top-floor restaurant with a panoramic view of the city of Sapporo.
- 2023.12.06 Notice of leaving a partnership with Preferred Hotels & Resorts and changing the reservation system
- 2023.10.31 Notice of temporary closure for renovation of the "PENTSEPT Fitness & Sports."
- 2023.05.08 [Notice] Measures to prevent the spread of infectious diseases
- 2020.02.14 Notice of Smoking Ban in Keio Plaza Hotel Sapporo’s Restaurants, Bar and Banquet Halls