5minute walk from JR Sapporo Station
7minute walk from Sapporo Station on the Subway Namboku Line, 10minute walk from Sapporo Station on the Subway Toho Line
2-1, North 5 West 7, Chuo-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido
Approx. 90 minutes|
Notes: Actual travel times vary depending on weather and traffic conditions.
Adults: ¥1,100, Children: ¥550|
Notes: To take a bus from Keio Plaza Hotel Sapporo, buy a ticket at the front desk.
|Bus stop||North Entrance of Keio Plaza Hotel Sapporo|
|Route||Keio Plaza Hotel Sapporo > Royton Sapporo > Sapporo Prince Hotel > Tsukisamu Chuo Station > Fukuzumi Station > Sapporo Dome > Mitsui Outlet Park Entrance > New Chitose Airport|
|Links||Hokkaido Chuo Bus Hokuto Kotsu|
Keio Plaza Hotel Sapporo > New Chitose Airport
|Departure: Keio Plaza Hotel Sapporo||Arrival: New Chitose Airport|
New Chitose Airport > Keio Plaza Hotel Sapporo
|Dep. Domestic Terminal |
bus stop No. 22 (ANA Arr. Gate)
|Dep. Domestic Terminal |
bus stop No. 14 (JAL Arr. Gate)
|Dep. International Terminal bus stop No. 65||Arrival: Keio Plaza Hotel Sapporo|
- 1. The timetables above are updated on April 1, 2019.
- 2. For information about bus stop locations at the airport, visit the New Chitose Airport Terminal Building website.
- 3. Airport limousine buses are operated jointly by Hokkaido Chuo Bus and Hokuto Kotsu.
The hotel has a multi-story drive-in parking garage that accommodates 300 vehicles.
The hotel has a multi-story, drive-in parking garage that accommodates 300 vehicles. Directly connected to the hotel, it is easily accessible in any weather. Unlike with automated parking, drivers can pick up their cars themselves without the stress of waiting a long time to retrieve their cars.
1. Car traffic is only one-way on the hotel premises. To enter the parking garage, take the road on the east side of the hotel.
(Caution should be exercised, as some car navigation systems erroneously instruct drivers to go in the opposite direction.)
2. After exiting the parking garage elevator, please use the stairs to the hotel lobby. Please leave your luggage with our staff at the front entrance before parking.
|Type||Multi-story drive-in (5 stories)|
|Vehicle restrictions||Height: 2.1 m, Length: 5.0 m|
|Bus/truck parking spaces||3 (up to 3.5 m high) - Reservations required|
|Motorcycle parking spaces||4 large motorcycles (1F) - Reservations required|
|Handicapped parking spaces||3 (1F) - Reservations required|
|Parking only||¥500 per hour|
|Overnight guests||¥1,500 per night|
Notes: Parking is available for overnight guests until noon of the day they check out.
(Please present the parking ticket at the front desk when you check in.)
|Single use (1 restaurant)||¥250 per 3 hours|
|Multiple use (2 restaurants)||¥250 per 4 hours|
|Banquet use (meetings)||¥250 per 2 hours|
|Banquet use (parties)||¥250 per 3 hours|
|Banquet use (meetings and parties)||¥250 per 4 hours|
|Poppins or Shopping||¥250 per hour|
Dress & Beauty Salon
Studio Little Martha
|¥250 per 3 hours|
Handicapped parking is available for wheelchair users. It is subject to availability, so please reserve ahead of time.
- 1. For vehicles 2.1 meters or higher, we have other parking spaces available, so please make a reservation ahead of time. Please note that the parking is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
- 2. Parking is available for overnight guests until noon of the day they check out. (Please present the parking ticket at the front desk when you check in.)